Back on track
You may have regained weight and are too scared to see your surgeon again.
You may have reached a premature plateau with your weight loss following weight loss surgery.
You may have had a bariatric procedure done without adequate education or aftercare.
You may be living with a LapBand that is not properly adjusted. If it’s too loose you may not be losing adequate weight. If it’s too tight you may have significant issues with vomiting, regurgitation and reflux. Are you scared to go out to dinner because of your band?
You may have had bariatric surgery years ago with an outdated procedure that may require revisional surgery
What we can offer:
- Assessment of your current bariatric procedure
- If you have a LapBand it may need to be adjusted
- Pharmaceutical strategies (including both oral and injectable medication) that may kick start your weight loss again
- Behavioural strategies for lifestyle modification that is sustainable
- Referral to appropriate members of the allied health team
- Referral for revisional surgery if required