Re:You Health is committed to protecting the health and safety of all of our patients, staff and the wider community.
We currently have a range of strategies in place to ensure everyone’s safety. We need to be flexible and change these strategies as directions from SA Health are delivered, so it is wise to regularly check our website leading up to your appointments as the information may change.
- We have temporarily ceased face-to-face consultations
- For the safety of our staff and patients, we are following the current SA Health guidelines and only consulting via telehealth (with the exception of urgent lap band adjustments)
- Medicare guidelines for telehealth consultations state that you must be seen face to face at least once by a member of your treating team (ie surgeon, dietitian, exercise physiologist, psychologist or bariatric general practitioner) in the past 12 months to be eligible for a Medicare rebate
- Surgical Care Plan patients will continue to have no out of pocket expenses
- If you would prefer to see one of our General Practitioners in person, please contact our office and we can place you on a waiting list for when we are able to reoffer face to face appointments
Face to face
- Face to face appointments will only be offered to double vaccinated patients requiring an urgent adjustment to their lap bands
- Unfortunately due to the size of our premises, we are unable to allow visitors to join you in your consultation
- We ask that you COVID SAfe check in when entering the Re:You Health premises
- If you are unable to download the COVID SAfe check in app, we will have a paper record available for you to complete
- You will be asked about your vaccination status when you arrive for your appointment
- It is essential that you wear a mask to your appointment
- Please ensure your mask is worn correctly, covering your nose and chin
- If you are unable to wear a mask, please ask for a telehealth consultation
- Even if you are double vaccinated, if you are experiencing a fever, cough, sore throat, runny nose, fatigue, shortness of breath, headaches, change in smell or taste, diarrhoea, nausea or muscle pain, we ask that your reschedule your appointment and have a COVID test as soon as you possibly can
- We will only be accepting contactless payments
We know that after 2 years, the coronavirus pandemic is testing everyone's patience, and that the measures outlined above are challenging. Please be kind to our staff, they are doing their best in this constantly changing environment.
For further information about COVID-19, please visit